Thursday, March 24, 2011

true love


After all this ended i thought i'll never found someone else will fill my day.the day and the month had flew away.i felt lonely,i just wanted to dissappear from this life as fast as i can.im so humble,i never wanted anything from those love just honest,believe,trust,and true heart.you had disappointed me,you made me broke,you seduce me with never thingking my love for you.im crying throught the night without someone beside me,im fragile not strong as you seen.i just pretend because i dont want to made you worried again just suffer your love and find new one my love.A few mont after it,i fell on those street there was someone helped me cure this hurt.i woke up from this fall stare at those person and make sure if this person will not leave me and let me fall again like you do to me.hold my hand and saying becareful of your step i will holding you until i could standing here to protect you.i dont know who is this person?but my heart really warm i believe i found my love.i now until now this person dont know what i feel but oneday i will tell it.because i can't hide to long this feeling:) love you

No comments: