Friday, March 4, 2011

loving you

i woke up in the morning at 4:30 am and i opened my cell phone wonder i will got your text messege.but i realise this just a beginning of day,maybe you still in your bed and still in your dreamland.sometimes i asked to my self what day is it and what month is it? how long thats you had already with me? i never expect anything much,but i thinked your love make me crazier and i want to have it with whole my heart.im too selfish,i want to make you believe if my whole heart is for you.those day when you didnt send me your messege i stare at my phone every 2minute wondered you will text me.im too worried,im...im... and im speechless when i want to describe anything about you my lips cant say every single words about you.Did im going insane? did i cant stop thingking about you? did you love me? did im really expecting you much? did i annoyed you? did we coud be like this forever? did you never leave me? did you get jealous when i close to someone else? i dont have the answer of all those question.
maybe later i'll got all of those answer.if someday i realise you cant be with me for forever i will make sure if those someone else is good for you and never make your tears fall down.if i got those person for you i will stop text you and i will never meet you again because i dont want hurt Align Centeryour lover feeling because im too close with you.i believe i will miss you soo badly and my mind also my heart cannot erase all of our memmory,if you will feel the same just dont cry my baby will always there close to you. in your heart.
before those day will come i will thank to you for loving me,shared your time with me,and comfort me when my feeling was bad and never let anyone hurt your heart.


No comments: