Tuesday, February 22, 2011

way in your life

life must go on and change,we never know what will we find in our life.keep survive from anything we find in our life.everybody could make a change anytime that they want on their self.searching for someone that you loved it doesnt easy as you searching somone account in your facebook.sometimes you found your self trap in the wrong way,and dont know how to back in your way.still believe on yourself is the key in your life,just you who could choice your right way.

the example thing are
a few days ago i found my self dissapointed with my bestfriend,i dont know why she did it to me.but there was someone comfort my heart.she always there when i need her.i promise to myself i'll always try as my best for not forgetting my memmory with her and momment when we were together,shared my love,and shared my life with her the person who i love.

PS: we could find some friends like an angel and some friends evil.

No comments: