Friday, April 15, 2011

8 april 2011

that day was my day,my birth day and now im already 17.anyway,that was nothing important about the birthday.it was just be more special those day ok it was start when i had an football practice with another school 27 senior high school,but the weather it wasn't good enough to play on the field,so we just practice on futsal field.hmmm,ok we start first and they made 2 goal on the first played we took a brake then they made 2 again goal.huuft so tired those day,we lose but we never wanted to give up because next sunday we had championship leaguge.anyway i really feel bad with my feet i thinked i got injury oh God c'mon not now.when im on my way to go back at home i receive a called from my grandpa he said there were many of my friends in my house.ok what kind of surprise they will made for me? lol just guessing.then ok i pretend to dont know anything about situation.i opened my door room then my friends singing happy birthday to me with the cake upon their hand.then we had plan to go out for dinner,but i said "just wait for awhile i waited someone"
oh God it was took soo long -_-" i still waited her,anyway i've got really worried my love doesnt anwer my text -_- where is she?did she ok?huh...really worried.then i walked around the street with my friends looked some fresh air with ardi and almer.suddenly nibras came and her face really panicked,she was said "my friend got crash with the car over the street please help her" ok then i ran follow her -_- you know what i had found there were 4 people standed up and singing happy birthday for me and one of those person holding some cake and you know my heart start to bit up.oh God you know what i would like to thank you soo much to you to brought cal to my birthday party.that was my fave time in my life ever

thanks to all my friend,cal friends,and especially you cal :') love you cal from this deepest heart never want to lose you.

No comments: